Monday, January 3, 2011

My First Words and Upcoming Debut Reviews

Greetings readers and fellow bloggers! With this blog "At the Mansion of Madness", I wish to share my love and appreciation for a number of different Horror Cult Films to everyone. My main goal is to try and shed a positive light on movies that I believe to be sorely underrated and to try and contribute in any way possible to their survival and vitality. If just one person finds joy from a film they were guided to from one of my reviews then I will consider my decision to start this blog successful. I also aim to try and put those who are already familiar with a particular reviewed movie in the mood to re-watch it with greater fondness and enthusiasm. This isn’t to say that there won’t ever be any negative reviews either. So please comment and let me know what you think. Compliments and scrutiny are equally encouraged. In any case, come inside and stay for a while…I hope you enjoy your visit to this MANSION OF MADNESS.....


During the month of January, I will post my first ever movie reviews for this blog:

1) Dario Argento's Phenomena (1984)


2) Crocodile, 1979


3) Mariano Baino's Dark Waters 1994



2 comments:

  1. This is officially my favourite blog ever! I really love the gems that you introduce to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terence! It is a pleasure to hear from you. I’m glad you enjoy reading my blog. I may not post as often as I should, but I do put a lot of thought and work into the write ups and I feel extremely gratified to know that my work has been appreciated. Thank you for reading.

      Delete